Ah, I love celebrating! This week was a good one. The last week of a quarter can be exhausting and draining and overwhelming, but this week was calm and productive and, dare I say it, even fun!
1. I'm celebrating Zone Day! That's the day when we spend the entire block celebrating our hard work with READING! We independently read, we share book talks, we read aloud, we bring in pillows and find comfy spots and just READ!
2. I'm celebrating my students. Two different students brought me in little treats. One brought me some of her Halloween stash. The other brought me this pen:
Thoughtful students make me SMILE!
3. I'm celebrating so many amazing professional books to read. Having so many resources to educate myself and grow as a teacher makes me so grateful!
4. I'm celebrating the work being done in my home this morning. After a terrible leak months ago, I'm so excited to have my home repaired and back to normal...or even better than normal.
5. What celebration list would be complete without my Leo? I'm grateful for his love and his cuddles and for our walks and his playful attitude!