Monday, December 2, 2013

Day One of the Nerdlution

Here's my first tweet of the day, it about sums it up...
I'm feeling inspired this morning and that's a great way to begin a Monday.


Later the same day...

It's now 7:34PM and I did it. I completed my three #nerdlutions. Whew! The moving goal wasn't as hard as I imagined. Short walk in the morning and a longer walk at night.


Leo after our walk....exhausted!

Please don't make me walk again!

Today is done. I wrote a lot! I'm amending my writing goal. Instead of thirty minutes, I'm going to commit to writing morning pages (at least 3) and a blog post a day. 

Reading...well, that's never hard. I did notice that I did lots more reading and much less TV watching. I snuck moments of reading all day long. It's all about the focus. 

Ahhh, I feel better having one day under my belt. It's inspiring reading everyone's tweets and hearing about progress made and struggles. The support is there and it's working! Day one down...49 to go. 


One day down...49 to go!

7 comments:

  1. Michelle,
    I love how you're counting down in your notebook and your little picks are great! Glad you're on your way! You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea to count down! I just printed out a December and January calendar and am going to fill in my progress along the way. Love it! Hooray for Nerdlution!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Michelle! Love the pictures. Have you roped your dog into this? Here's my day 1 working on day 2...http://jarhartz.wordpress.com/2013/12/02/nerdlution-day-1-the-mission-the-plan-the-ground-rules/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Your dog is so cute! I'm going to make a count down in my writing notebook! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Michelle! I love your countdown page! I want one too! And your dog is such a cutie! You can borrow my six year old lab any night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your visual!!! :)

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh... I've been feeling so guilty about not writing more and here's a great challenge that I found last night #nerdlution. On Sunday I found a photo a day challenge for the month of December. I'm in :)

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts. I love comments!