Sunday, December 8, 2013

My friend, Christine!

Happy Birthday 
Christine!


You are...

Brave
Kind hearted
Smart
Tenacious
Strong
Creative
Thoughtful
Courageous


Christine-
She writes with a voice that is
strong...

She lives with courage and
authenticity...

She inspires me to risk more and 
live my life...

She really knows me and 
I call her 
my friend...

A true friend

Today I celebrate 
my friend, 
Christine. 
It's her birthday. 
She moved away. 
I miss her. 

Celebrate today dear friend!
Celebrate 
the life you're creating-
the friend you are-
the blessings in your life-
and all the blessings on their way
to you...

Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Have never had my very own dedicated blog post before. I love you to the moon and back. Thank you for making me feel so special. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome!! Happy Happy Birthday!!! :)

      Delete

Please share your thoughts. I love comments!