Saturday, March 8, 2014

A quick celebration

Slice of Life Challenge
Please join the challenge over at Two Writing Teachers!


Celebrations...
A wonderful day spent with friends
Hugs
Drive on a warm afternoon
Discovering an independent bookstore
Realizing how much I MISS bookstores
Breakfast at a diner

Realizing who I am
Being ok with it
Finding others who love me 
for who I am

I was out all day today...enjoying friends and the gorgeous weather! Happy Saturday Celebrations & Slice of Life today!



4 comments:

  1. Today was beautiful in CT, as well, and it was lovely to see everyone outside basking in it. So glad you had a wonderful day, and so fun to read your poem about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great celebrations today! We are looking at warmer days this week. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, i could feel the sunshine, acceptance and warmth in your writing. I know those Indie bookstores, they're dangerous and so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had a wonderful day. We have so many things to celebrate...but we let them go by unnoticed. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts. I love comments!