Friday, March 21, 2014

Hello there...

Slice of Life Challenge
Please join the challenge over at Two Writing Teachers!


So the origin of this post...
I'm borrowing the idea 
from Leigh Anne
who borrowed it 
from Tammy
who borrowed it
from Deb
who borrowed it from 
a tumblr blog
http://the-girl-who-chased-the-moon.tumblr.com/





i am grateful 

i keep notebooks (on my 57th)

i wish and pray 

i love Leo,who always shows unconditional love

i dance poorly, but with passion

i sing Sitting on the Dock of the Bay when I'm sad

i think so much

i really want more sleep
i need to write

i should skip this one...(avoid shoulds)

i can teach, read, write

i like changing seasons

i make readers and writers

i always say thank you...


Here are some of my own...I found I couldn't 

stop...



i will follow my dreams

i celebrate my students

i gobble up cadbury mini-eggs

i believe in God's plan for me

i borrow inspiring ideas from my PLN

i read sad books, according to my students

i write and you read, thank you!





Thank you Leigh Anne (and everyone else) for 

this idea...I certainly needed some help today!

13 comments:

  1. What a neat idea! Simple but definitely wonderful. I might have to swipe it for myself...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to use this in my classroom…..today! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need an idea for today and just may borrow this from you who borrowed it from ... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very neat - what a great brainstorming idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your enthusiasm to keep adding. I like the idea too and so will my class. Thanks for sharing"everyone." :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! I just might need to borrow the ideas as well! Happy Friday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ideas are like good food - meant to shared! I enjoyed reading yours today. May the idea continue....

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's like a chain, Michelle. I just bought a little box of Cadbury eggs too. It must be spring! Wow-57 notebooks-a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And that's how ideas spread. I like your dancing with passion. This is the best way to dance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how we could sit and chat about your list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I spend so very much time reflecting on my class and teachers, I would like to do a reflection like this of myself. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree, Michelle. This is a great idea, and I love the fact that you skipped "should." Thank YOU for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always sing that song "Sitting at the Dock of the Bay" and the avoiding the shoulds.. so clever!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts. I love comments!