Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Nothing to say

I am creating my own personal April challenge. Writing and sharing a poem a day. This morning...I was unprepared and my brain felt fuzzy & empty...here's what came of that. I'd love for you to join me in my poetry writing!


Nothing to say
The blank page
eats
my thoughts
my ideas
my words

Nothing to say
Formulating thoughts
seems
impossible,
unlikely,
exhausting

Nothing to say
with the words
above
proving me
wrong
once
again.


©2014 Michelle Haseltine
All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, I am challenging myself as well. And yes, there are those days when the blank page is what you see. One of my students called it noideaitis. I loved the way you posted this on Twitter using that app which name escapes me at this moment. (This happens way too much these days.) I'd love it if you would teach us about it on Sunday and link up for Digilit Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, once again! Proven wrong. Don't you just love that. You are doing it. The blank page is daunting. And yes say more about whatever it is that Margaret can't remember on her Sunday blog.

    PS check Leigh Anne Eck's blog http://adayinthelifeof19b.blogspot.com/ She's doing this too.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts. I love comments!