Our November Twitter chat was a roaring success. Thank you to all who participated! This month we will be discussing student engagement. We can't wait to hear all of the amazing things you are already doing with your students to engage them in their learning. Come ready to share and ready to learn! Can't wait to see you on Twitter at 8pm on December 4th!
What does student engagement look like in today’s classroom? How can we leverage technology to promote student engagement? How do we light the fire of learning within our students? Join fellow LCPS educators as we examine and explore the ways to change what happens inside LCPS schools and classrooms. Have a cool activity or tip that you would like to share, be sure to check out the Twitter chat on December 4, 2014.
When: December 4th, 2014 at 8pm EST
How: Login to Twitter and simply search the hashtag #LCPSedchat
Where: Twitter (You may want to use twubs.com or tweetchat.com to follow the chat)
Who: EVERYONE! ALL are welcome! This month’s Twitter chat will be moderated by @mhaseltine, @jbreynoldsTRT and @mikespeidel. Follow the moderators!
Questions and Suggestions
· Introduce yourself and jump into the chat. Ask questions, answer questions. This chat is for you! Tip: Address someone directly by using their username if you are answering/asking them a question.
· EVERY tweet must include the #lcpsedchat to be seen by the group.
· This month’s chat is moderated by @mhaseltine, @jbreynoldsTRT and @mikespeidel. If you have any questions please tweet the moderators.
· Remember: Chats can move fast. It’s ok! Take a deep breath and get ready!
· Chat will be archived and available on Twitter and this blog.