Thank you to Ruth for this amazing
community to share our celebrations!
This week ended with a couple of sick days. It never fails, when I'm sick my mind becomes a central hub of worrying. Nevertheless, I come here today to celebrate the good this week...
1. Friends who SEE me and LISTEN and hear what I'm saying and what I'm not saying. It's such a blessing to have friends like these in my life.
2. 695...that's the nickname of the graduate class I'm teaching. We had our first week this week and it was great! The teachers in this class show up after teaching all day to learn and practice more. It's a writing class that's co-sponsored by George Mason University and the Northern Virginia Writing Project. It's an honor to lead these teachers through the next semester of learning and growing and writing.
3. My OLW (one little word) FLY. It's such an interesting word for me and it's working itself into my life in such interesting ways.
4. Blogging. The community of bloggers that write and share inspire me. I feel a responsibility to comment on as many blogs as I can and this week has been a tough week for that. Taking care of myself was a priority, but I'm feeling better so I'm back to checking in and reading and commenting. I know how much your comments mean to me! Thank you for your support!
5. Pictures. I celebrate my daily 5:22 pm picture. I heard about this from another blog I read. Take a picture at the same time everyday. I am and I love it. I see my world in a new way and I have a documentation of my life in the early evening. You can see it over at Instagram #522haseltine.