When: Thursday night 1/8/15 8pm EST
Who: EVERYONE! Looking for LCPS teachers...ALL are welcome!
- Why is assessment important to your teaching?
- What is your favorite way to conduct formative assessment?
- How do you make assessment authentic?
- What is the most affective way to provide students feedback on assessments?
- What are some ways that you do summative assessment?
- What are resources/tools that you use for assessment?
- Sign into either tweetchat.com or twubs.com to follow the conversation. Sign in USING your twitter username & password. Type in #lcpsedchat. Now, the sites will automatically put the #lcpsedchat into every tweet for you.
- EVERY tweet must include the #lcpsedchat to be seen by the group.
- Introduce yourself and jump into the chat. Ask questions, answer questions. This chat is for you! Tip: Address someone directly by using their username if you are answering/asking them a question.
- This chat is moderated by @mhaseltine, @jbreynoldsTRT and @mikespeidel. Follow the moderators!
- The chat will be archived when it’s done and the archive will be shared on twitter and the blogs. You can read the entire chat after it’s over, if you want.
- Remember: Chats can move fast. It’s ok! Take a deep breath and get ready!