Today is my 13th slice for the
March Slice of Life Challenge
My friend Jessica is blogging with her students and she wrote this post about things they didn't know about her. It inspired this post of mine:
10. I attended only one year of public school (kindergarten)...Catholic school for the rest (even college and graduate school).
9. I was an exchange student in high school...I lived in Valencia, Spain for a summer.
8. I was twenty years old when I first ate a cheeseburger (prior to that all my burgers were cheese-free)!
7. I've written in notebooks since the 80s. I have every notebook and I am on #62.
6. There are at least five people in my family with the name Mary: Mary, Mary Ann, Mary Jo, Mary Lou, and Mary Jane. (The first 3 Marys are sisters!)
5. I took a writing class in college and was writing partners with Amy Poehler (from Parks & Rec). She was so kind and funny and smart!
4. My all time favorites include: Anne of Green Gables (kids book), Gift from the Sea (grown-up book), Sitting on the Dock of the Bay (song), Princess Bride (movie), yellow (color).
3. I've always dreamed of living on a beach in a cottage and being a writer.
2. I despise the taste of cinnamon, but I love the smell!
1. My obsessions include pens, notebooks, and peppermint.
This list was fun to make. What are some things I don't know about you?!?!