Thank you to Ruth for this amazing community to share our celebrations!
This has been a tough week, but those are the weeks when it's most important to celebrate! Also the weeks when it can be the toughest.
* my fitbit which is getting me walking more.
* participating in a new early morning twitter chat called #BFC530. It's a fun way to start the day.
* reconnecting with friends.
* poetry with my students.
* a hug from a former student (she wouldn't let go for the longest time)!
* Bella cuddles.
* finishing a couple of good books.
* writing in my notebook.
* working on establishing my boundaries.
* having good friends that love me...as I am.
Celebrating changes the focus from stressed out to grateful! I'm glad to have this time every week to be able to do that!