Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Currently...

Thank you to Stacey, Betsy, Dana, Tara, Beth, Anna, Kathleen & Deb for this amazing platform to write and share writing! What a wonderful community you've created! I'm honored to be part of it. Join us at Two Writing Teachers.

Using this challenge by Ali Edwards that's been around for years, I am going to share this post about what's going on "Currently"...
Original 


Currently I'm
Reading...Rob Bell's new book, "
How to Be Here: A Guide to Creating a Life Worth Living" and I'm loving it!
Playing...Toy Blast on my phone
Watching...old episodes of NCIS or Top Chef
Trying...to recover
Cooking...chicken noodle soup
Eating...saltine crackers
Drinking...water
Calling...my mom
Texting...Jessica about school stuff
Pinning...ideas for notebooks
Tweeting...links to my blog
Doing...napping and resting a lot
Going...nowhere until I'm better
Loving...hot baths & how Bella hovers over me
Hating...the flu!
Discovering...inventive ways to write without thinking so much
Enjoying...my books
Thinking...about going back to school
Feeling...loved
Hoping (for)...spring weather to stay
Listening (to)...the tapping of the keys
Celebrating...small victories
Smelling...Bella's frito-smelling paws 
Thanking...God for my overall health!
Considering...what I'll do when I'm better
Finishing...this blog post
Starting...to go to bed

11 comments:

  1. Love this current glimpse into your world of sickness! PLEASE get better soon! So proud of you for having your piece highlighted on TWT! You rock! (My dog's ears smelled like Fritos too and it was the best smell! HA! Maybe all dogs' ears do???) Take care of yourself! Miss hearing your Voxes!!
    -Dana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this current glimpse into your world of sickness! PLEASE get better soon! So proud of you for having your piece highlighted on TWT! You rock! (My dog's ears smelled like Fritos too and it was the best smell! HA! Maybe all dogs' ears do???) Take care of yourself! Miss hearing your Voxes!!
    -Dana :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad Bella is taking such good care of her mama! Continue on the road to recovery, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. an interesting format. Your post is the second I've read this morning to use it. Might have to try it with the kids. Every day, you write a little more, so you must be mending. It has been a long road for you, so I hope relief comes soon. Be well, and thanks for the inspiration. Maribethbatcho

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you tied together the details of your current status, even with prompts that didn't always line up. Hope you feel better soon; sounds like Bella is a good nurse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please keep getting better! You are writing again, so this is a good sign!
    I love the currently format. I think it's a great way to take care of ourselves as writers. And I have another book and game to explore! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought you were back already, Michelle. So sorry this flu has taken hold, & hope you're better soon. This is fun. I've seen others do it, but didn't know where it came from. You've taken us through a day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry that you are still feeling poorly, Michelle - rest and read!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The best one on the list: "Discovering...inventive ways to write without thinking so much." Hang in there and pray that you are back to yourself quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe that you're still sick!!! My husband and I just watched the latest NCIS. IF we're not watching the new ones, we always have old ones ready to go on the DVR. Have you seen previews about the 300th episode??? We can't wait. Hope you feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts. I love comments!