Friday, March 17, 2017

Currently...

Reading...Only Love Today, by Rachel Macy Stafford
Watching...Parks & Rec on Netflix
Listening...to silence after a long day at school
Writing...blog posts
Drinking...water, using a bendy straw
Eating...junior mints
Tweeting...about new podcasts
Cooking...nothing, out to dinner tonight to celebrate a friend's birthday
Trying...listening to podcasts again
Enjoying...watching my friend enjoy her gifts
Thinking...about transitions and how best to navigate through them
Feeling...at peace with life
Loving...my new notebook
Learning...how to ask for help
Celebrating...Jessica's birthday
Smelling...the "Frito-paw" smell from Bella
Finishing...the day
Discovering...a new way to compose a blog post

(Written the evening of March 16th.)



Thank you to the Two Writing Teachers for this amazing platform to write and share writing! What a wonderful community you've created! I'm honored to be part of it. Join us at Two Writing Teachers.

10 comments:

  1. I also did currently this morning! I love that format! I need to watch parks and rec!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how it
    just flows
    some times on it with writing
    some days need a little structure
    thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feeling at peace .. that is what caught my attention ... so good to hear ...
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love "Currently"! You are always so reflective. I can imagine Bella's Frito paw and glad you are learning to ask for help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your words sing of peace and contentment. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy the Currently format. I feel like it gives me a sneak peek into lives of people I know but don't really know. Your day sounds delightful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this structure. Fun glimpse into your current life! I chuckled at the sensory detail of Bella's "Frito-paw" smell. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feeling at peace caught my attention,too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You put in much more time writing your currently list than I did! Lots of goodness in your evening post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. God is so good.
    A list of wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts. I love comments!