Pages

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Celebrating Family

I'm spending a long weekend with family. It started Friday night with dinner at my favorite restaurant, Red Rose. 
  
Wait, back up...it started with time spent with my niece and nephew, playing games and having fun!
  I'm here for a baptism. My sweet cousin Danielle and her husband, Henry, asked me to be Godmother to their beautiful daughter, Josephine. Time spent with my family is filled with laughter and giggles. It fills me up the way nothing else can. I'm savoring every moment of these days as I remember the words of Maya Angelou, "I sustain myself with the love of family."     
Thank you to Ruth Ayres for providing this space for sharing our celebrations. Please join us and share your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New School Retreat

This school year brings changes for me as I'm transferring to a new school. It's a brand new school. It's still being buil...