Tuesday, August 8, 2017

I'm Grateful


I'm grateful. 
I'm grateful for friends who help me move 38 boxes of books into my brand new classroom.

I'm grateful for my dog Bella who loves me unconditionally.

I'm grateful for daily phone calls with my mom who always makes me laugh.

I'm grateful to be aunt and Godmother to three amazing kids!
I'm grateful to be a writer.

I'm grateful for the community of writers that I've found and for their support.

I'm grateful for the quiet of early mornings.

I'm grateful for the precious pages of my notebook.
I'm grateful that I've learned the most important thing about life is showing up and being kind. 

I'm grateful.
I'm grateful.
I'm grateful.
Thank you to the Two Writing Teachers for this amazing platform to write and share writing! What a wonderful community you've created! I'm honored to be part of it. Join us at Two Writing Teachers.


12 comments:

  1. This is a great"fee good post" - one that I needed this morning! I love the learning about "showing up" and being kind and the picture of your mom on the cell phone talking to you! You inspire me to show up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post shines of gratitude. I'm grateful we are friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list with accompanying photos! I am grateful for meeting you here and in person. Your kindness and openness toward me really helped as I decided to make the change to MS. Change is scary but your encouraging words still play in my mind! Thank you. Thanks also for inspiring MY post today!! I loved looking at my life in stats. Let's plan to meet up SOON somewhere is VA!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grateful to have you blogging in my orbit ...
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm grateful that you share beautiful moments to make us smile, Michelle. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm grateful for this post---a reminder to look at all we have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm inspired! I'm inspired! I'm inspired! (And I'm grateful to call you friend!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grateful to read your words at least once a week. Thank you for shining a beautiful light on the world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Much to be grateful for in your life, Michelle - but there are so many equally grateful for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many blessings for you to count and share! God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I needed to read this, this morning after feeling overwhelmed at work yesterday. I will remember to be grateful for things that make my job wonderful, and try not to focus on the parts that seem daunting right now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. O.M.G.! 38 boxes of books! I knew you had a lot of books, but seeing it was a different story!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts. I love comments!